TRENCHLESS SEWER REPAIR
When there's a problem with your underground sewer lines most homeowners fear the worst in terms of what it will take to repair them.
Many believe that the only way to get to the problem is to excavate the pipes to make the repair. This normally means making a mess of your landscape and lawn in the process.
Thankfully, at A to Z Plumbing & Drain, our experts are able to keep the pipes and the repairs where they belong, underground.
Our TV Sewer Inspection and high pressure jetting system allows our professional plumbers to see exactly where to concentrate our jet tip and get to the source of the problem more efficiently and many times without digging.
With trenchless sewer line repairs, your lawn won't be left an eyesore! There's no need to re-landscape afterwards because we only need to utilize two minor sized holes to access your problem pipes. It's a much faster and cost effective process, saving our valued customers time and money.
In just 3 short steps the trenchless sewer repair process gets the job done, quickly and efficiently:
- First, after the 2 minor access holes have been made, a camera is guided through the sewer line to determine where exactly the problem in the line is, and what we can do to resolve it.
- Second, the lines will be cleaned by our specially engineered equipment, ridding the lines of any sludge or debris that might inhibit our repairs.
- Finally, a highly durable epoxy liner is put into place, within your existing sewer line. Once the liner is in place, a bladder, much like a balloon, is inserted into the sewer line. The bladder is then filled with pressure and hot steam which works to mold the new epoxy liner to the interior of the already existing old damaged sewer pipe, leaving behind a durable, seamless new epoxy barrier between your damaged pipe and the running sewer water.
The benefits of our trenchless sewer line repair service:
- The new epoxy pipe is virtually impenetrable by roots and rocks which could have otherwise caused damage to the old exterior sewer lines.
- Water tends to run more smoothly through the epoxy lined piped because there's no chance of calcification and deposits forming on the epoxy barrier.
- It's got unparalleled resistance to future cracking and leaking durability a property owner can depend on for years to come!
- There are no noisy back-hoes or heavy machinery wrecking your yard and leaving an eyesore behind. The equipment used in the process is specially engineered to fix the problem quickly and efficiently without wrecking your landscape or your day.