If you're looking for a job that lets you join a tribe that eats, sleeps, and breathes the following Core Vales, please continue reading. We're eager to meet you!!
- Safety First For Our Family & Theirs - Think twice, act once.
- Delivering WOW Through Service - Exceeding every customer's expectations.
- Demonstrate Highest Level of Integrity - Doing the right thing even when no one is watching.
- Great Place to Work - All for one, One for all.
*must hold license in the Ohio or Western Pennsylvania or Journeyman's License. Direct hire only, no subcontract applications.
As a member of our team, you will perform diagnostic, service, and installation of plumbing in residential and commercial environments. With a strong focus on customer service and a commitment to integrity, you will answer questions and resolve customer concerns. Experience needed is in Residential and Commercial, experience needed, but not limited to the following: Rough-In/Finish Plumbing, replacement of water heaters, sump pump installations, toilet and faucet replacements, associated with Residential and commercial applications.
The qualified candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent; 5 years of experience in plumbing repair, maintenance, and installation in addition to on-the-job training; plumbing and/or gas Master License as required by local, state, provincial, or national governmental regulations. Also required are, good communication skills, and mechanical aptitude; ability to read wiring diagrams and troubleshoot problems with plumbing systems and equipment. Team work is a priority and plumbers must be willing to work with and assist co-workers as needed, in addition to working overtime, night, and weekend hours. Wage range based on experience
- Ability to stand and walk and to climb ladders and attic stairs and to maneuver in attics, basements, and crawl spaces. Ability to continually climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl.
- Ability to work in a variety of environmental conditions, including but not limited to the following: hot, cold, outdoor, indoor, dry, humid, slippery surfaces, heights, and congested areas.
- Ability to safely climb ladders.
- Natural or corrected vision to see and focus for close, distance, peripheral vision with normal depth perception.
- Hand/eye coordination
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds and ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 50 pounds.
All employees must be able to pass our background check, drug-screen, and MVR driving record check.
We are proud to offer competitive benefits which include medical, dental, and vision coverage; 401k; life insurance; world-class training; and long-term career opportunities.
Join the team of Experts and realize your full potential.
A to Z Dependable Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Health & Safety Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reports any unsafe acts, conditions and hazards to direct supervisor/manager immediately.
- Reports any contravention of legislation or company policy, procedure or program to direct supervisor/manager immediately.
- Corrects substandard acts or conditions within area of control.
- Uses and maintains appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) as prescribed by company program(s) or procedure(s)
- Never removes or renders ineffective any safety guards, devices, or clothing prescribed to be in place or worn.
- Complies with the general rules as prescribed by company program(s) procedure(s)
- Operates devices or equipment as prescribed by company program(s) or procedure(s)
- Participates in any safety initiatives, teams, or committees.
- Reports all injuries or incidents as prescribed by company program(s) or procedure(s) immediately.
- Provides input on developing safety initiatives and plans to eliminate exposures that could cause accidents.
- Does not perform acts that may endanger the safety or well being of others
- Does not engage in any pranks, contests, or rough boisterous behavior.
- Works in compliance with applicable legislative requirement.