If you're looking to join a tribe that eats, sleeps, and breathes the following Core Vales, please continue reading. We're eager to meet you!!
• Safety First For Our Family & Theirs - Think twice, act once.
• Delivering WOW Through Service - Exceeding every customer's expectations.
• Demonstrate Highest Level of Integrity - Doing the right thing even when no one is watching.
• Great Place to Work - All for one, One for all.
Come join our team of enthusiastic and family oriented people. We are currently looking for an experienced licensed HVAC Installer & Service Technician, who, with the right characteristics, could lead a division.
This dedicated individual will perform Installations and skilled maintenance on a variety of Residential/Commerical heating and cooling systems in the North Eastern Ohio-Western Pennsylvania Area.
We are a growing organization and are looking for an individual who can manage their time and has a customer satisfaction mind set.
Must be able to:
- Perform tasks necessary in the installation, modification, maintenance, repair and/or overhaul of HVAC equipment
- Perform troubleshooting of malfunctioning or inoperative equipment.
- Perform inspections & certifications of new or old equipment for deficiencies.
- Follow instructions, controls, wiring diagrams and schematics to perform assigned work.
- Troubleshoot and repair electronic and mechanical components.
- Purchases maintenance/repair materials as needed.
- Climb ladders and perform job duties at high elevations and adhere to safety guidelines.
- Present professional image and represent company positively in all activities.
- Other duties as assigned to support the success of the company.
- Physical Requirements
• Ability to stand and walk and to climb ladders and attic stairs and to maneuver in attics, basements, and crawl spaces. Ability to continually climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl.
• Ability to work in a variety of environmental conditions, including but not limited to the following: hot, cold, outdoor, indoor, dry, humid, slippery surfaces, heights, and congested areas.
• Ability to safely climb ladders.
• Natural or corrected vision to see and focus for close, distance, peripheral vision with normal depth perception.
• Hand/eye coordination
• Ability to lift up to 100 pounds and ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 50 pounds.
All employees must be able to pass our background check, drug-screen, and MVR driving record check.
We are proud to offer competitive benefits which include medical, dental, and vision coverage; 401k; life insurance; world-class training; and long-term career opportunities.
Join the team of Experts and realize your full potential.
A to Z Dependable Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Health & Safety Roles & Responsibilities:
• Reports any unsafe acts, conditions and hazards to direct supervisor/manager immediately.
• Reports any contravention of legislation or company policy, procedure or program to direct supervisor/manager immediately.
• Corrects substandard acts or conditions within area of control.
• Uses and maintains appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) as prescribed by company program(s) or procedure(s)
• Never removes or renders ineffective any safety guards, devices, or clothing prescribed to be in place or worn.
• Complies with the general rules as prescribed by company program(s) procedure(s)
• Operates devices or equipment as prescribed by company program(s) or procedure(s)
• Participates in any safety initiatives, teams, or committees.
• Reports all injuries or incidents as prescribed by company program(s) or procedure(s) immediately.
• Provides input on developing safety initiatives and plans to eliminate exposures that could cause accidents.
• Does not perform acts that may endanger the safety or well being of others
• Does not engage in any pranks, contests, or rough boisterous behavior.
• Works in compliance with applicable legislative requirement.
Job Type: Full-time
- HVAC Technician: 5 years
Required licenses or certifications:
- Drivers License
- EPA Certification or able to get one
- High school or equivalent